We are committed to helping you achieve your ambitions by giving you the skills to stand out in today’s competitive employment market – whether in Business, Management, Accounting, Finance or Marketing.
The programme focuses on the development of knowledge and skills in the key accounting areas and allows students access to industry placement for internships as well as participation in entrepreneurship modelling workshops.
- A pass in SPM or its equivalent with a minimum of 3 credits including Mathematics and a pass in English; OR
- A pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) or its equivalent, with a minimum of Grade C (GP 2.0) in any subject, and credits in Mathematics and a pass in English at SPM level; OR
- A pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum grade of Maqbul and credits in Mathematics and a pass in English at SPM level; OR
- A pass in SKM Level 3 in a related field and a pass in SPM with a minimum of 1 credit in any subject with credits in Mathematics and a pass in English; OR
- A certificate or its equivalent in a related field.
- 2 years
- International standard of grading and assessment.
- Structure – course work and exams.
- Industry-driven syllabus.
- Approved by MQA.
- PTPTN loan available
Principles of Management
Introduction to Financial Accounting
English for Academic Purposes
Financial Accounting 1
Introduction to Statistics
Principles of Marketing
Financial Accounting 2
Cost Accounting 1
Pengajian Malaysia 2
Accounting Information System
Financial Accounting 3
Pemikiran Kritikal & Analitikal / Bahasa Melayu Kebangsaan A
Financial Accounting 4
Cost Accounting 2
Accounting Theory & Practice
Pengurusan Masa & Tekanan Kerja yang Berkesan
KL Campus – Intake day: 6th January 2020
KL Campus – January / May / September