Certificate in Business Studies is a course approved by the National Accreditation Council and also the Ministry of Higher Education of Malaysia. This internally developed Certificate Programme provides a business foundation to school-leavers. Upon completion, students can enrol in either Diploma or Degree program at ATC; or at our partner universities.
This four semester programme provides a foundation in business education and allows you to either enter the business industry or continue with your academic pathway towards a Business degree
- To prepare students with the fundamentals of business
- To provide flexibility, knowledge, skills and motivation
- To develop a range of skills and techniques required in order to be employed as an apprentice or junior assistant.
- 1 credit in SPM (including a pass in BM)
- equivalent qualifications
- Course duration: 4 Semester / 1.5 years
Awarding body; ATC College : Direct Entry to BSc. Business & Management (UOL)
- A flexibly designed programme that allows modular learning
- An experienced and dedicated faculty of full-time lecturers
- Comprehensive materials
- Seminars & training workshops
- Access to a variety of clubs and societies for extra-curricular activities
- Financial assistance in the form of scholarships and study loans
- A central and easily accessible location
- Accommodation upon request
- Recognised entry for University Of London(UOL) – London School of Economic and Political Science (LSE), UK and other partner universities in the UK.
- Introduction to Accounting
- Introduction to Microeconomics
- Basic Business Statistics
- Introduction to Management
- Basic Financial Accounting
- Introduction to Macroeconomics
- Introduction to Business Communication
- Introduction to Business Mathematics
- Introduction to Electronic Commerce
- Introduction to Marketing
- Fundamentals of Finance
- Introduction to Information System & Technology
- Computer Application
- Introduction to Business Law
- Bahasa Kebangsaan (A&B)
- Malaysian Studies
- Moral / Islamic Studies
KL Campus – Intake day: 7th October 2019
UNIVERSITY OF LONDON
The University of London is unlike many other universities. It consists of 18 independent member institutions with outstanding global reputations and several prestigious central academic bodies and activities. The Member Institutions are considered universities in their own right; they set their own entrance criteria for their courses and they offer their own services to students. ATC’s Certificate in Business Studies is accepted by UOL for their BSc degrees in Economics, Management, Finance and Social Sciences.
INFRASTRUCTURE UNIVERSITY OF KUALA LUMPUR
IUKL being the foremost infrastructure university in Malaysia, which emphasizes the integration of both hard and soft aspects of infrastructure, aspire to produce technopreneurs and skilled manpower with outstanding communication, technological and managerial skills. The strength of Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur today stems from its rich history. For more than 15 years, IUKL has been providing quality education and excellent professional services in various fields of infrastructure.
YORK ST JOHN UNIVERSITY
York St John is the oldest higher education institution in York and has been at the forefront of Teaching and Education for over 175 years. York St John University offers you the opportunity to study for a high quality degree in the heart of the beautiful city of York. We offer our students and staff personal opportunities to learn and grow – both academically and individually – and this is facilitated by the high levels of student-staff interaction within our community. We pride ourselves in identifying and developing potential in all our students and staff. Upon completion of ATC’s Diploma in Management or Diploma in Marketing, students can opt to continue their Degree program at York St John University
UNIVERSITY OF THE WEST OF ENGLAND BRISTOL FRENCHAY CAMPUS, UK
At UWE Bristol, we use our experience to provide high quality teaching and research with real world impact to shape higher education and research policy for the benefit of our students and business and civic partners. We innovate together, learn from each other and support every member to transform lives and deliver growth. The University of the West of England in Bristol, United Kingdom is marking its longstanding partnership with Universities and Colleges in South East (SE) Asia with a tour of Malaysia and Vietnam, ATC being one of them. Upon completion of ATC’s Diploma in Management or Diploma in Marketing, students can opt to continue their Degree program at UWE.