The Institution with the largest number of “Best Students in the World” awards.
Testament of ATC’s excellent results:
- The Institution with the Largest Number of “Best Students in the World” Awards 2010.
- The ONLY Law School In The World To Have Produced 9 First Class Honours For The London LL.B
- The ONLY Law School in Malaysia, Public or Private, To Ever Win The Prestigious LAWASIA International Moot Competition.
- The ONLY Private Law School in MALAYSIA To Be Invited Into The Prestigious International Association of Law Schools.
- The FIRST Law School in MALAYSIA To Be Fully Accredited By MQA For The London LL.B
- The LARGEST Law School in This REGION With 3,321 Registered Students For The Academic Year 2009 – 2010.
- One of six Institutions In The WORLD To Receive The University of London’s 150th Anniversary Award For Excellence.
|Year||Top Student||Final Part I & II Total Score|
|1990||Ms Rekha Mahendran||490|
|1991||Ms Gurmit Kaur||479|
|1992||Ms Sharon Shamini Amen||499|
|1993||Mr Giridaran Santhirathesan||502|
|1994||Ms Ng Alina||499|
|1996||Ms Yong Pooi Yee||501|
|1997||Mr Jack Yow Pit Pin||506|
|1998||Mr Lau Kee Sern||484|
|1999||Ms Kok Su Ann||515 (First Class Honours)|
|2000||Ms Sheela Devi d/o Krishnan||498|
|2001||Mr Lee Kong Han||521 (First Class Honours)|
|2002||Ms Teh Guat Hong||531 (First Class Honours)|
|2003||Ms Teo Sue Anne||545 (First Class Honours)|
|2004||Ms Sanjeetha Sidhu|
Ms Julia Shah Fiorovantiova
|522 (First Class Honours)|
519 (First Class Honours)
|2005||Mr Donovan Cheah||504|
|2006||Mr Anilraj Verdamanikam||512|
|2007||Mr Tan You Leong||542 (First Class Honours)|
|2008||Ms Chong Jing En||517 (First Class Honours)|
|2009||Ms Jacinta Tan Szu Minn||508|
|2010||Ms Rebecca Yuvonne||551 (First Class Honours)|
|2011||Mr. Teo Eu John||505|
|2012||Mr. Ryan Lee King Hay||560 (First Class Honours)|
|2012||Ms. Crystal Lam Chin Kiu||525 (First Class Honours)|
|2013||Ms. Celia Ho Wai Kwan||508 (First Class Honours)|
|2013||Mr. Alan Chen Kam Lung||508 (First Class Honours)|
|2013||Mr. Daniel Chua Wei Chuen||499 (First Class Honours)|
|2014||Ms. Tan Peek Shia||500|
The Malaysian Law Scholarship
In 1994, the External Programme and King’s College London introduced a scholarship which is awarded annually to an External LL.B student. Funding for the scholarship comes from the External Programme and the successful applicant enters King’s College, London to complete the second and third years of their LL.B degree.
The scholarship student is offered to the applicant who achieves the highest marks on the Intermediate examinations for the first time and the successful student is awarded as scholarship of £16,000 per annum.
Out of the 15 times that the scholarship has been awarded since 1995, ATC students have obtained it 12 times.
|Year Awarded||Student Name|
|1995||Jaya Geetha Nagendran|
|1995||Jaya Geetha Nagendran|
|1997||Amirtha Rajesh Ganesan|
|1998||Melvinder Singh s/o Jagindar Singh|
|1999||Sri Sarguna Raj|
|2000||Tiffany Heah Li Yew|
|2001||Nurul Munnah binti Ahmad Kamarulzaman|
|2002||Ding Li Nah|
|2003||Victoria Loi Tien Fen|
|2005||Ann Khong Hui Li|
|2007||Rani Preatarshini Subassandran|
|2010||Joey Teh Shyang Shiuan|
|2015||Daphne Sit Wei Jing|