The Diploma in Management is designed to cater to the needs of those seeking a career in management at the sub-professional level. Graduates are expected to be able to serve in business and non-business organisations.
We are committed to helping you achieve your ambitions by giving you the skills to stand out in today’s competitive employment market – whether in business, management, accounting, finance or IT.
The programme focuses on the development of knowledge and skills in the key business areas and allows students access to industry placement for internships as well as participation in entrepreneurship modelling workshops.
- 3 credits in SPM (including a pass in BM)
- Foundation in Business or equivalent (exemption available)
- 7 semesters / 2.5 years
- Exemption up to 2 semesters for foundation in Certificate in Business Studies.
- International standard of grading and assessmen.
- Structure – course work and exams.
- Industry-driven syllabus.
- Approved by MQA.
- PTPTN loan available
- Introduction to Business
- Business Communication
- Business Maths
- Information Systems Management
- Business Law
- Business Statistics
- Principles of Marketing
- Introduction to Finance
- Organisational Behaviour
- Human Resource Management
- Operation Management
- Principles of Management
- Introduction to Accounting
- English 2
- Business Research Methods
- International Business
- Entrepreneurship and Projects
- Business and Societies
- Management Theory and Practices
- Ethics and Organisation
- Cost Accounting
- Marketing Management
KL Campus – Intake day: 26th March 2016