This programme is conducted in a collaboration with Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur (IUKL). It offers specific knowledge of accounting, finance, taxation, auditing, costing, management and economics. The aims of the programme are to produce competent and dedicated accountants who possess the attributes and skills required in the accounting profession and to develop a holistic understanding of business operations, particularly in all functional areas of accounting. Through Industrial Placement at established corporations, students will be able to have valuable hands-on experience in real-life working environments. The programme is recognised by professional bodies such as the ACCA, CIMA, CPA Australia and MICPA.
- 2 STPM passes and credit in Maths and pass English for SPM
- Pass in Foundation / Matriculation level fully accredited by MQA with a minimum CGPA of 2.5.
- 2 passes in A-Levels
- Pass Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with 5Bs inclusive Mathematics
- Pass Diploma with a minimum CGPA 2.50
- Any other equivalent qualifications
- 3 years + 6 months (Industrial Training)
- The Certified Practicing Accountants Australia (CPA Australia); one of the world’s largest accounting bodies.
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA); the global body for professional accountants.
- The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA); the world’s largest professional body of management accountants.
- The Malaysian Institute of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA); which is responsible for developing the accounting profession in Malaysia by providing accounting graduates with an avenue to become a Certified Public Accountant.
Mata Pelajaran Umum (General Subject), Introduction to Financial Accounting, Organizational Management, Business Mathematics, Office Application Technology, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Interactive Skills, Financial Accounting I, Cost Accounting, Basic Marketing
Business Ethics, Financial Accounting II, Management Accounting, Accounting Information System I, Report Writing, Introduction to Statistics, Business Law, Financial Management, Taxation I, Corporate Law, Advanced Financial Accounting I, Taxation II, Quantitative Methods & Statistics, Organizational Behaviour, Corporate Finance
Advanced Financial Accounting II, Auditing, Advanced Management Accounting, Accounting Information System II, Professional Communication, Free Elective I, Strategic Management, Advanced Audit & Corporate Governance, Free Elective II, Accounting Theory & Practice, Public Sector Accounting, International Business, Integrated Case Studies, Free Elective III
Industrial Training (6 months)
KL Campus – Intake day: 23rd January 2017, 12th June 2017 and 30th October 2017
Exemption for Professional Examination
- Graduates with the Bachelor of Accountancy (Hons) from IUKL will qualify for the following exemptions
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) – 9 papers
- FI Accountant in Business, F2 Management Accounting, F3 Financial Accounting, F4 Corporate & Business Law, F5 Performance Management, F6 Taxation, F7 Financial Reporting, F8 Audit and Assurance, F9 Financial Management
The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) – 6 papers
- C1 Fundamentals of Management Accounting, C2 Fundamentals of Financial Accounting, C3 Fundamentals of Business Mathematics, C4 Fundamentals of Business Economics, C5 Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance and Business Law, F1 Financial Operations
The Institute Professional Stage Examination, Malaysia Institute of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA)
- Business and Company Law
Certified Practising Accountants (CPA) Australia – 6 papers
- All subjects at foundation level is exempted
UNIVERSITY OF LONDON
The University of London is unlike many other universities. It consists of 18 independent member institutions with outstanding global reputations and several prestigious central academic bodies and activities. The Member Institutions are considered universities in their own right; they set their own entrance criteria for their courses and they offer their own services to students. ATC’s Certificate in Business Studies is accepted by UOL for their BSc degrees in Economics, Management, Finance and Social Sciences.
INFRASTRUCTURE UNIVERSITY OF KUALA LUMPUR
IUKL being the foremost infrastructure university in Malaysia, which emphasizes the integration of both hard and soft aspects of infrastructure, aspire to produce technopreneurs and skilled manpower with outstanding communication, technological and managerial skills. The strength of Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur today stems from its rich history. For more than 15 years, IUKL has been providing quality education and excellent professional services in various fields of infrastructure.
YORK ST JOHN UNIVERSITY
York St John is the oldest higher education institution in York and has been at the forefront of Teaching and Education for over 175 years. York St John University offers you the opportunity to study for a high quality degree in the heart of the beautiful city of York. We offer our students and staff personal opportunities to learn and grow – both academically and individually – and this is facilitated by the high levels of student-staff interaction within our community. We pride ourselves in identifying and developing potential in all our students and staff. Upon completion of ATC’s Diploma in Management or Diploma in Marketing, students can opt to continue their Degree program at York St John University
UNIVERSITY OF THE WEST OF ENGLAND BRISTOL FRENCHAY CAMPUS, UK
At UWE Bristol, we use our experience to provide high quality teaching and research with real world impact to shape higher education and research policy for the benefit of our students and business and civic partners. We innovate together, learn from each other and support every member to transform lives and deliver growth. The University of the West of England in Bristol, United Kingdom is marking its longstanding partnership with Universities and Colleges in South East (SE) Asia with a tour of Malaysia and Vietnam, ATC being one of them. Upon completion of ATC’s Diploma in Management or Diploma in Marketing, students can opt to continue their Degree program at UWE.